Lake Washington High School Prom
Scott and Sunny went to prom. Scott picked out the corsage and decided on the flowers. It turned out very beautiful.
Phi, very graciously, traded ties with Scott, so that he matched Sunny's dress.
Alie Jakubel, Makenzie Pilings, Molly Groven, Sunny Casanova, Saara Janmohamed,Katey Callegari -- some of the girls in the group.
and then shows his great relief at NOT getting stuck.
Phi Vuong -- goes stag to save $$$$$
Isn't this fun Scott?

Phi went stag and Country's date wouldn't speak to him for most of the evening...Scott and Sunny had fun.
Phi, Scott, Sunny, Country




Then came two more friends and to the great astonishment and excitement of the girls, the dresses in their group formed a rainbow....
The backs of the dresses -- which the boys totally didn't understand, but of course, were important to have pictures of for future reference.
Phi, Country & Scott
Sunny, Scott (with Jon in the background -- see how much fun he was having taking pictures for prom?)
Sunny and Molly and their aching feet -- BEFORE the dance even started.
Scott & Sunny
I just loved Sunny's dress and wanted a "non-blurry" photo of the corsage.
Phi -- bored with photo's and sweltering in his tux -- takes a break.
All the girls changed out of their heels and put on comfortable shoes to go to dinner, then changed back when they got to the dance. Their group went to dinner at the Beach House in downtown Kirkland.
This ends the portion of photo's I took along with the paparzzi of other parents -- for those who thought -- Laura Miller -- you know who you are.....that I went along to Prom -- rest easy. I conformed to all socially acceptable norms and customs of the area in the acqusition of the photo's I took.....
Jake & Makenzie, Derek & Katey, Joel & Saara, Phi (seated in front)
Scott & Sunny (red), Jared & Alie (orange), Derek & Katey (lt orange),
Taylor & Ali (yellow), Jake & Makenzie (lt green), Joel & Saara (green),
Country & Chelsea (blue), Jon & Taylor (lt purple), Jason & Molly (purple)

Middle: Alie, Makenzie, Taylor
Front: Katey, Chelsea, Ali
This ends the portion of photo's I took along with the paparzzi of other parents -- for those who thought -- Laura Miller -- you know who you are.....that I went along to Prom -- rest easy. I conformed to all socially acceptable norms and customs of the area in the acqusition of the photo's I took.....










No comments:
Post a Comment