While he's been gone the kids and I have stayed up late, slept late and not done too much. Scott saw the doctor and has an ear infection -- he's not happy to have drops put in his ear three times a day. Scott has gone to work as usual and I'm kind of dragging with the midnight or later "pick ups" to get him home. Good thing for sleeping in huh? Kyle and I went to lunch with Laura Price, and then with Susan Skinner and Laura Price the next day......Tha'ts been fun.
.jpg)
Kyle wearing the 3D glasses at the movie. He didn't leave them on for much of the movie, but I got to snap these two photos. Derek refused to join in the photo fun.....
Tuesday night, Derek, Kyle and I went to see "Monsters -vs- Aliens" in true 3D on the Imax screen at the theatre where Scott works. We went to the 10:30 p.m. show, which got out at midnight. It worked out great because Scott was just getting off when the show got out.
Wednesday -- April Fools Day -- the release of the "worm" day -- IT SNOWED! AGAIN! It didn't stick, but still it snowed. The rest of the week has been cooooool and rainy -- continuous, winter weather, rain.
Today we went to the mall where Derek and Kyle enjoyed the Lego Store.....and we got Kyle a new pair of shoes. Most shockiingly -- he cooperated with the sales lady and wore his new shoes out of the store. He's been talking all afternoon about showing everyone at school his new shoes.
Some of the trees are starting to blossom -- pink popcorn trees, is what they look like....just beautiful....I'm hoping that soon we will begin to see a little more blue sky and sunshine.
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment