Monday, April 6, 2009

Jon's trip to England

Last week, (Tuesday morning) Jon left for a business trip to England. He and his boss were going to visit and work in the company office in Bradford. They flew into Manchester. Stayed at the Marriott Hotel in Leeds, and then commuted to Bradford to work for three days.

Jon ate Indian food, and fish and chips at the pub, and enjoyed what little free time he had by (almost) getting lost on the streets of Leeds.

In the entire week he was gone -- he managed to take one (count that 1) photograph. And that was looking out his hotel window. Here it is for your viewing enjoyment. He didn't take more because he, "didn't want to look like a damn tourist."
All in all, I think it was a good and productive trip. He was happy to be home and I was happy he got there, had an adventure, and came home safely to us. Next time....I just might go with him, so I can actually see (and take photo's) some of the sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment