Thursday, September 6, 2012

"She Said, "YES""

Oh the great adventures!
 
Yesterday, Scott "popped" the question and...
Sunny said, "YES!"
 
It's been very exciting!  I got to go with Scott when he bought the ring, and (don't tell Sunny), but I picked it up and showed it all around to my friends!  We were so excited!
 


 Yesterday, Scott picked up some beautiful roses and calla lilies, then after he talked to Sunny's Dad -- and got his blessing, he went to their house and put the ring box in the fridge on top of the egg carton.  When Sunny got home from work, he said, "I'm gonna make us lunch.  Can you hand me the eggs?"  And when she opened the fridge -- there was the ring.  Sunny told me that he even went down on one knee and asked her to marry him. 
 
That's a romantic man right there!
 
Then they went to show the ring to Sunny's parents, Ron & Gina, and then they came here.
 
We went out to dinner to celebrate!
Yeah -- I don't want to hear it -- we crashed their party!  We wanted Ron and Gina to come too -- but Ron wasn't feeling to well (hope it wasn't the thought of "losing" his baby girl)!
 
 
I love this photo!  They are very happy....and so are we!
We love and adore Sunny!

 

Kyle -- not to be outdone (or ignored ~ as if) wanted a picture with Dad.

Scott -- being some weird character from
"Lord of the Rings"

Finally -- Kyle would sit by Sunny
Love the look on her face!
 
Right now, though the date has changed a bit....looking at May 2013 for the wedding!
 
Flowers -- Out of the box...
If you look closely, you can see the horse, oops -- I mean Dexter, our grand-puppy, looking on from inside his crate!
 
Beautiful ring to match our beautiful bride!

 
So happy for our new adventure!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment