It's here -- It's here -- IT'S HERE!
The FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!
And boy is Kyle excited! Not only does he get to see his friends and Miss Bridget, but his favorite aide from Junior High is now at the High school -- so he gets to hang out with Mr. R too!
I will admit that I'm happy he's back to school too. Without the summer day camps, he has been so bored.
It's a win/win when we're both happy...
No pictures please....
Kyle's backpack -- chock-full of "stuff"!
A 1 1/2 inch binder bursting with pictures of his summer activities,
A water bottle,
A bottle of orange soda,
School supplies -- of his own choosing -- I'm not sure what all he put in there...
A set of clothes to keep at school,
Wallet, $$ for school t-shirts
The thing weighed at least 10 lbs! But he was ready!
Waiting for the bus....
Kyle and Dad on Kyle's first day of his
Senior year!
Here comes the bus....
Here is Miss Charlene with the bus...
On his way....
He will be a happy camper when he gets home!
Yay for SCHOOL!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment