Thursday, March 22, 2012

World Down Syndrome Day 2

World Down Syndrome Day

~~What we did to celebrate~~

Since Kyle's favorite food is French fries -- we had a few close friends over and we made French fries.....lots and lots and lots of fries!  And Kyle didn't eat even one fry!  We didn't go out to eat, so I guess those fries didn't count....even though I bought a brand new deep fryer (it's very nice by the way, it's got two baskets and it cranks out fries, like nobody's business), and he picked out the fries!

We didn't just serve fries though, we also had burgers, chicken strips, potato salad, chips, fruit, brownies and cookies!

We had John and Loretta Porter, Brad and Amanda Price (Laura went to see Mama Mia at the Paramount theatre -- I think that was tons more fun!), Ray, Susan and Nick Skinner.  It was fun, and it was cute because Nick came a little late, and Kyle brought him an orange soda and said, "Here Nick." , just as plain as you please!

It was a good celebration -- alas, I forgot to take photos.....oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment