This is "Al" -- the algae eating fish that was also a canibal.
We had a 12 gallon fish tank for about 6 years.....over the course of that time, we had many fish -- all of which died....except for Al. Our last fish, Dollar, swam side-ways for about 6 months....but Jon couldn't bear to flush him....and one day, he was gone. No carcass, no nothing....just gone! We believe Al ate him.
We had Al for most of the time we had the tank -- Jon didn't want to flush him either, so we took this photo, took the photo down to Denny's Pet World and asked if they'd take him back. They said, "Yes." So, we came home, put him a baggie and Jon rushed him back to Denny's, where they've given him a very nice home and we can finally be RID of the fish tank! HOORAY!
Jon misses the tank -- but I've come to the conclusion, that really, I'm not a pet person. This does not bother me one bit! Glad Al has a good home and that it's not here anymore.
Good riddance -- OOOPS -- I meant, Goodbye Al!






No comments:
Post a Comment