Saturday, September 3, 2011

Soap

Soap
Isn't soap a wonderous thing?  It cleans your hands, and if you're lucky it smells good in the process!  I'm talking hand soap here -- bath soap, laundry soap and dish soap -- will have to be a subject for another day.

Last Christmas, I was introduced to the wonderful world of "Bath and Body Works", when my dear friend, Jessica, gave me a bottle of "Twisted Peppermint" foaming hand soap!  I LOVED it!  It smelled so wonderful -- where could I get more?  Sunny told me they had it at Bath and Body Works.  Since I'd rather be kicked in the pants than go to the mall -- I'd never heard of this store!  By the time my "Twisted Peppermint" was gone, it was February.

Sunny, practically took me by the hand and dragged me to the mall, where she introduced me to the wonders of BAth and Body Works.  Ohh, they have wonderous scents!  And some I just can't stand....but I came away with an assortment of foaming hand soaps.  I loved them. 

My second trip, just this summer -- now mind you, I purchase enough to last very nearly three months, because I can't stand going to the mall any more than that -- I had Jon with me and I came away with some wonderuful scents.....like:
Sugar Lemon Fizz
Tangelo Orange Twist
Summer Escape
White Citrus
Kitchen Lemon

I liked them all....light citrus, breezy little scents.....with great names, pretty colors and great looking bottles.  What's not to love?  Well, Jon has a list -- but we won't go there.....

Suffice it to say that I love my new hand soaps -- and when they are on sale -- are the same price as what I'd pay for the boring stuff at the grocery store -- they smell better and make me happy! 

So, check out and Bath and Body Works -- they have seasonal soaps, and standard scents -- you just gotta love hand soap.  It's really not a consequential thing in life....but every happy moment counts -- even if it's just washing your hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment