Had to make a visit to the doctor today -- I hate it when you have to see the doctor, just to get your meds renewed for the year....but, as it is a yearly pilgrimage, I went. They drained my arm of some blood, I did that last week, just to save time.....the verdict? A+. I'm an A+ patient! All my blood levels were spectacularly controlled and where they should be! Hooray --
Jon bought the Cabela's hunting game over the weekend....along with the rifle thing, that you put the Wii thing in so you can shoot many hapless animals, and defend yourself from bears, wolves and other predators that are out to get you. He loves this game.....and so does KYLE! It was funny to see the two of them taking turns and laughing.
This morning Kyle turned the game on while he was waiting for the bus. I always set the timer in the morning so that he can see how much time he has. I set the timer and was busy doing a few things, I happened to glance at the clock, then out the door -- the bus was here, but the timer still had 12 minutes on it....the LITTLE TOAD, added time when I wasn't looking! Thank goodness we have such a great bus driver, she just laughed. I laughed too --- but not until Kyle was on the bus and couldn't see me!
Anyway -- nothing particularly compelling in this post -- just that it's been a long, long, long time since I've had an A+......and an amusing little anecdote.....have a great week!
How To Harvest Squash Blossoms
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment