March: Spring was "bustin' out all over" and it was time to put up the Easter decorations, but the only wall hanging I had was of Snowmen. I couldn't, in good conscience put up my Easter egg tree and other finery, with a bunch of snowmen! Snowmen don't reflect the beauty, joy and hope of Spring! I had been working on a quilt and while at the quilt shop, came across this very bright and happy panel. I was feeling a bit down and worried about Kyle's coming surgery, so, against all wisdom, I splurged and bought the fabric to make a spring wall hanging. I worked diligently and finished it in one day! That, for me, is amazing! Jon, bless his heart, didn't even grumble, he just said, "Wow -- it's big!" It is big -- AND it lifted my spirits and made me happy!
How To Harvest Squash Blossoms
2 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment