I just have to love my boys -- two of them are such PUNKS! Scott taught Kyle a new phrase -- and Derek -- well he just laughed and kept encouraging Kyle to say it. My one hope is that it's not intelligible to anyone except us -- what are those chances? Slim to none, seeing as he's saying it quite clearly. I just shook my head and said, "Scott -- knock it off, he's going to get in trouble at school."
The new phrase? ! ? "Know what? You're a butt!"
Should I be sharing this information? NO! But I am, because Kyle is so pleased with himself (it's the giggles and laughs and approval from the brothers) that he can say it and get a reaction. He's such a boy! And I love all my boys!
How To Harvest Squash Blossoms
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment