Sunday, 18 December
Today we re-enacted the Nativity in Primary (which is similar to Sunday School for children ages 3-11).
Kyle has been coming to Primary during Sunday School hours....and he was chosen to represent, Joseph. It was fun......I only posted a couple of pictures though, since I didn't get permission to post pictures of people's kids.....
By the manger with "Mary" (Emma)
The Shepherds.....
The Wisemen....
And this last photo....
What can I say about it?
Kyle helped with the Sacrament, and then, as usual, went to sit with Susan and Ray Skinner. I didn't figure he'd sit be me at all, because Hilary is home for Christmas, and he adores her.
But not long after he sat down with them, he was standing next to the bench, looking at the kids across the aisle....and then he turned to look at me. I just about choked! Loretta Porter, who was sitting next to me, just about fell off the bench, she was laughing so hard.
There stood Kyle...wearing his mask!
He has been watching the movie, "Mask of Zorro" and it's currently one of his favorites. So you can see why he'd need a mask.
He sat down, and I quietly, took the mask off and whispered, "Not in Church."
Then in Primary, he was showing Brad and Amanda and I snapped this great shot!
Does he look like Zorro or what? Now all he needs is a flat-topped hat!









No comments:
Post a Comment