Monday, September 6, 2010

Confusion and Fantasy Football

Scott had a Fantasy Football team last year....and I was watching a pre-season game and there was info on fantasy football -- "Sign-up at NFL.com" the announcer said. So, I did! I know nothing about fantasy football, so I picked a "league" on the NFL website that is "NFL Managed" whatever that means, and I signed-up -- my teams name -- "Mamas Boys" -- figuring, I have boys, I'm the Mama and it worked for me.....but I now can't figure out how to change my profile....cause I put in my favorite team and my e-mail address, but Jon's name -- BECAUSE, we were going to have a team together, and he wouldn't help me think of a name, and I'm not very creative, so now....it's under his name. Maybe I'll figure out how to change my profile.

Gonna have to ask Scott to help me rank the players for the draft, which is on September 14th at promptly 10:30 a.m. -- and then explain to me how it all works! I'm kind of excited though....it should be a new, fun adventure.... Love FOOTBALL! Everyone enjoy the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment