CT scan Friday -- that's what we're calling today. I talked to Laura, Dr. Song's nurse yesterday and she told me that the doctors want Kyle to get a CT scan of his cervical spine (c-spine) which is his neck. When I got off the phone with Laura, I called to schedule the scan. They had an opening for today, Friday, February 12th -- so we took it. After the scan, the docotrs will have a better idea if we are dealing with scar tissue or bone -- and then they will decide what is to be done.
Luckily -- we are on mid-winter break so Kyle doesn't have to miss school for the scan. Mid-Winter break....is three days (plus the weekend) this year, instead of an entire week. I'm still unclear (10 years later) exactly what the purpose of mid-winter break is, except that we go three days longer in the summer. But it's nice to have the break and some down time -- I have enjoyed sleeping in for the past two days! Hooray.
Will post "The Plan" when we know what it is....thanks to all for your prayers, love and support.
How To Harvest Squash Blossoms
2 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment