Yesterday, Kyle and most of his friends (and classmates) from school were invited to attend Lily's birthday party. It was held at Tech City Bowl -- and they had a blast!~

This is Lily ~~ she and Kyle attended the same Elementary school and are now in the same class at Redmond Jr. High.
Before bowling -- everyone had the chance to play in the arcade. Kyle enjoyed it all!



Kyle and Lily attempted to play Air Hockey -- but alas, the puck had gone missing and the game was....."Out of Order".
Getting ready to bowl and listening to the instructions.....
After bowling there was food -- cheese pizza was the "order" of the day. I told Kyle he had to eat some of his pizza before he could have french fries. Notice the happy look on his face as he takes a bite.... He ate about half the pizza before his fries arrived. Good job and good eating.
Ahhhhh -- fries

Lily had a "Finding Nemo" ice cream cake with cookies and cream ice cream ...and a hand decorated ocean on the cake.....it was very cool and she was pleased. No go on trying the cake for Kyle though.....
On his first turn ~~ Kyle bowled a strike. On his second turn~~ I was filming and he bowled a spare......It was fun to watch him dance a victory dance, but I loved the smile on his face at the end of this clip the most.....now if I can just figure out how to capture that one frame!
On his first turn ~~ Kyle bowled a strike. On his second turn~~ I was filming and he bowled a spare......It was fun to watch him dance a victory dance, but I loved the smile on his face at the end of this clip the most.....now if I can just figure out how to capture that one frame!
Kyle's final score ~~97~~





No comments:
Post a Comment