Time marches on, speeds past, crawls interminably, and we recognize it's passing with milestones in our lives. Nothing changes the order of time, and yet there are odd moments when we pause and remember.
I think of my Mom everyday. I miss her, and as time moves along, I sometimes wonder how she ever "put up" with me and my incessant talking. And yet, never did I feel like I was a bother -- now that's talent!
Today, as I'm taking down some of the Christmas decorations, un-plugging the village -- like I do every year, I thought, "I just miss my Mom!" And the ache opened up again for a few minutes. So thankful for the knowledge of the gospel, the plan of happiness, and thankful to know that death is not the end, and that our loved ones aren't far from us! Love you Mom!
How To Harvest Squash Blossoms
2 years ago





I, like you find that there are those moments when the feelings of loss are just as acute as it ever has been. I miss your Mom and mine.
ReplyDeleteYour Mom is so tickled these days..I was just called as a Family Search Ward Consultant and I don't know a thing! Guess I should have listened to her.:)
XOX